Packaged HVAC Units
Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC systems have a major impact on energy usage. Proper selection, installation, operation, and maintenance of HVAC systems can yield substantial energy savings, help control seasonal spikes in energy usage, and improve comfort and air quality in your commercial / industrial facility. More efficient HVAC equipment is now available that can contribute to the reduction of energy use and cost.
Standard incentives are available for the following types of equipment. Contact the Program office to review the pre-determined incentive offered for the equipment you are considering.
- Packaged (Unitary and Split-Systems) equipment
- Dual enthalpy economizer controls
- Water source heat pump units and evaporative-cooled air conditioning units
- Ground source heat pump units (geothermal)
- Packaged terminal heat pump units and air conditioning units
- Ductless mini-split air conditioners and heat pumps
- Residential Air Conditioners installed in commercial setting
Refer to the HVAC Application Workbook for eligible equipment and incentives, technical details and terms and conditions.
HOW TO APPLY
Your eligibility and application process depends upon the size of your business and type of project. Select the appropriate type below for details about how to apply for this incentive.
Customers with a monthly demand of 60 kW or less over the last 12 months
Customers with a demand greater than 60 kW over the last 12 months
New Construction & Major Renovation Projects
Customer’s project scope is for construction of an entirely new structure or extensive alteration to the existing structure and replacement of HVAC systems and lighting
Have any questions about the incentives, your eligibility or how to apply? Contact us
and we can help you get started today.