Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning Systems
HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) systems have a major impact on energy usage. Proper selection, installation, operation, and maintenance of HVAC systems can yield substantial energy savings, help control seasonal spikes in energy usage, and improve comfort and air quality in your commercial / industrial facility. More efficient HVAC equipment is now available that can contribute to the reduction of energy use and cost. Combine more efficient HVAC equipment with incentives from Pepco and the opportunities for saving energy and money have never been better!
Standard incentives are available for the following types of equipment. Contact the Program office to review the pre-determined incentive offered for the equipment you are considering.
- Packaged (Unitary and Split-Systems) equipment
- Dual enthalpy economizer controls
- Water source heat pump units and evaporative-cooled air conditioning units
- Ground source heat pump units (geothermal)
- Packaged terminal heat pump units and air conditioning units
- Ductless mini-split air conditioners and heat pumps
- Residential Air Conditioners installed in commercial setting
How to Participate
Learn more about Program Eligibility and Application Process
To apply complete the HVAC Application Workbook
and submit it to the Program office.
All applications require pre-approval
The C&I Energy Savings Program is available to Pepco’s Maryland Business Customers.
If you have questions, call or email our customer service office, below, and a program representative will be able to assist you.
C&I Energy Savings customer service: 1-866-353-5798
These programs support EmPOWER Maryland administered by the Maryland Energy Administration.