For Trade Allies
Trade Allies are technical partners who are closely familiar with the C&I Energy Savings Program’s guidelines and are integral to the program. Trade Allies are responsible for assisting customers in meeting their energy savings goal and advising new customers of the incentives available to them through the program. As a Trade Ally, you receive the following benefits:
- Listed as a resource to our commercial customers on the website
- Education and on-going updates on the program
- Enhanced knowledge to assist your customers in taking advantage of the available incentives that allow them to increase energy savings while decreasing their costs and carbon footprint.
- Participate in the Small Business Program and Full Retro-commissioning, (only Program Approved Trade Allies).
Trade Ally Network Application Process
The program is currently accepting Trade Ally applications. Below you will find the TA application and guidelines for applying. We must receive a complete application packet to start the approval process. Please follow these steps.
Trade Ally Application
Trade Ally Application Guidelines and Acceptable Auditor Certifications
Certificate of Insurance Example
Acceptable Audit Certifications
- Review the Trade Ally Application and details included.
- Use the Trade Ally Application Guideline to assist in providing the information and documents required.
- Reference the sample COI form and review the highlighted insurance requirements.
- Reference the Acceptable Audit Certifications attachment if you are planning to participate in the Small Business Program.
- Provide a completed Subcontractor Form for any company performing work associated with program-approved projects.
- Register for one of the Program Orientation webinars. Informational Webinars
if you have any questions.
Trade Ally Network Profile
It’s important to keep your profile current in the searchable Trade Ally Network
. Please use the Trade Ally Profile Form
to update your company’s information. We will confirm the change with the primary POC prior to updating your company’s profile.
Program Update Archive
Back to top